Guess Your Age
Submitted by: Suzie
Work this out as you read it.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have dinner out.
(try for more than once but less than 10).
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold).
3. Add 5. (for Sunday).
4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the calculator...
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756.
If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
7. You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number
(I.e., how many times you want to eat out each week.)
The next two numbers are...
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, IT IS!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK,
SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.