Said in Court Two
Submitted by: midnight
These are 10 things people actually said in court, word for word.
11. Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
12. Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?
13. Q: Were you present when your picture was taken?
14. Q: Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?
15. Q: Did he kill you?
16. Q: How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?
17. Q: You were there until the time you left, is that true?
18. Q: How many times have you committed suicide?
19. Q: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
Q: And what were you doing at that time?
20. Q: She had three children, right?
Q: How many were boys?
Q: Were there any girls?